Throw it on a burger, toss it in a taco, melt it into fondue there is really no wrong way to eat cheese!
Did you know:
1. The world's most expensive cheese is Pule.
- Made in Serbia from donkey milk
- It was sold for $576/pound
- It takes 3 gallons of milk to make 1 lb of the cheese
2. The most expensive cow's milk cheese is White Stilton Gold.
- Made in Europe with real gold flakes and gold liqueur
- Sells for $450/pound
3. The most stolen food item in the world is cheese.
- Makes sense for the prices people are charging
4. Edam cheese doesn't spoil
- It only hardens as it ages
- Great for remote colonies and travel by sea in the 14th-18th century
5. Before written language... there was cheese.
- in 2012, ancient cheese strainers were discovered in Poland
- The strainers are said to date back 7,500 years